The Children's Toy Fund, Inc.
BINGO will be CLOSED on Sat, Dec. 21; Tues, Dec. 24; Thurs, Dec. 26; and Sat, Dec 28.
Want to get involved?
What we can use in our drops:
- New, unused Toys, Crafts, and Craft Supplies of all varieties for Hospital Donations
- New or Gently used toys, etc. of all varieties for area shelters and foster care
- Home-made crafts such as Tie Blankets
What monetary contributions can do:
- Used to purchase supplies for any of the organizations we currently work with or are fostering new relationships with.
- Used to help "grant wishes" in northeast ohio through Make a Wish or Wishes Can Happen
Need Ideas or want to get involved?
- Refer to these hospital wish lists: Akron Children's Wish List, Rainbow Babies' Wish List
- Contact us! We can point you in the right direction.
- If you have a business, non profit, or youth organization that wants to collaborate with us Contact us or e-mail Ashley directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to start the conversations to see what we can accomplish in the community together.
- Business/Non Profit Collaboration opportunities: We are toys, games, activities, and comfort items. Many of the organizations we work with would love items outside of our scope that include duffel bags, backpacks, and clothing. We would welcome the opportunity to work together on building "kits" to do more than we can do on our own. Or, if your business wants to help us go larger on one of our initiatives, we welcome the opportunity to speak to you.
- Youth Collaboration opportunities: We welcome sports clubs and schools that want to get their youth involved in helping in the community. We regularly build Tie Blankets and other home-made goodies to donate or include in our kits. We welcome the opportunity to work with local youth to help be our hands.
We currently have relationships with Akron Children's Hospital, Aultman Hospital in Canton, Rainbow Babies Hospital in Cleveland, DVPI, Pathway Foster, Project KARE, Make a Wish, and Wishes Can Happen. We are currently growing relationships with additional organizations in the community.